Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall and Falling Leaves

With cooler weather looming ever nearer, I find myself in the autumn mood...  I've been burning pumpkin candles, baking with apples and pumpkin pie spice, and Bath and Body Works has Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin in stock.  Time for wreath making.

I actually made my door wreath a couple weeks ago with my sweet friend Jennifer.  She brought her son Memphis and he and Brooklyn played with our foam gourds and artificial leaves for hours.


I love the raffia bow slightly off center, and the wreath itself is such a simply decorated grapevine wreath, it took no time at all.  A little hot glue and a wreath hanger, and my house almost oozes autumnal warmth and thanksgiving. 

Next, maybe I'll plant some mums in my windowbox and our fall transformation will be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment