Saturday, October 15, 2011

You're never too young for a tea party.

The weather has been way too beautiful lately to stay inside, and autumn always gets my creative juices flowing.  Plus, I feel a little spoiled because my father-in-law is an amazing photographer.  For this reason, I love getting creative with him where pictures of my kiddos are concerned.



Recently, we visited the OSU Botanic Garden and had a little garden tea party.  We had such a great time!

The best thing is that I spent a whole $2.00 on all of the props.  Of course, we had the giant teddy bear already but I created the most adorable vintage tea set for a quarter for each piece from the Salvation Army, and I love the sweet little mismatched vintage look we got.  In fact, I had so much fun with it I'm going to start my own little collection of vintage china and dinnerware.  Nice to find a cheap hobby for once.



Now if only I can get my daughter to sit still long enough to have some tea with me...

Pictures by Tony Thompson with Tony's Design Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment